Monday, November 29, 2010

Tootal War Log-in Page!


If you log in to Tootsville already today, you will have seen this! Back in one of my last posts I told you to check out a video that Mayor posted on his blog. The video I wanted you to see was a game trailer featuring a brand new game coming to Tootsville, the Tootal War card game!

As you probably have guessed, this card game is based off the battle between Mayor Louis and his Toot Troop vs. Shade and his Shadows. If you have seen the game trailer, this game looks super cool! In fact, the brand new game is launching FRIDAY!

By the way, joke contest tonight in Tootsville at 8PM Eastern at Toots Idol!

Otiekinz

2 comments:

  1. Is this like card jitsu?

    Anyway, I posted here somewhere on my wii's internet channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not, but I guess we will find out tomorrow, lol.

    ReplyDelete