Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey...

Hey guys! I know I haven't been playing Tootsville and Club Penguin for a while... school's gotten in the way. To be honest, Club Penguin has gotten a little boring for me, but I'm vaguely keeping up on what's going on. As for Tootsville, as far as I know, not many people are on anymore. I miss Tootsville soo much! Aside from the never ending glitches, Tootsville, for me, has been a place where I can "get away" from the real world. In an odd way, those glitches played a role in what made Tootsville an awesome place to be. I guess this is because, in my opinion, it wasn't just about how the virtual world looked or how well it operated in order for the site to be a success, it was about the people who played it. For me, the people playing Tootsville was the main, absolute reason I kept coming back, and how the site kept getting better and better. Tootsville was such an inspiration for me in many different ways which made my imagination go places where it's never been before. Tootsville made my creativity level go off the charts, so because of this, I just wanted to say thank you to you guys because you have made a difference in my Tootsville experience, as well as many others.

Anyways, I know this sounds like a farewell post, but I'm not saying that I necessarily quit Tootsville or Club Penguin, but don't expect me to be posting a whole lot.

Thanks guys for the great friendships and memories we've had together!

Otiekinz

14 comments:

  1. Okay... this is a little awkward, but I also want to specially thank Louis Pecci and his team. I'm so greatful for what you guys have created and that you put your best effort to make Tootsville be as good as it can be. You guys have inspired me to be creative (as I said) and to make me believe that anything IS possible. You've even inspired me to grab a pencil and a piece of paper and express my creativity!!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Otie. No one has seen me around much, mostly because I've moved on. But hey, I'll come back to visit because Tootsville was and always will be one of the best Virtual Worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I wish more people would play Tootsville, whenever I go on, no one else is there. But I still remember people. Bookrock, UltimateCatLover, ReadHP5Times, Shader, Greendayx0, and of course Louis.

    I'll try to be coming to one of the joke contests soon. Let's see if anyone remembers me... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what, I think some day, all the old members should get on for one day, a Monday joke contest, just for old times sake. I have to admit, I loved Tootsville also because of the people. After some of the best people started leaving, though, I began to hate Tootsville. Now I kind of feel bad, because we're the ones that are running it into the ground. But, I think I will also go and check it out on a night when there are people there. We should set up a time to all get on or something. Thanks for everything everyone. I have missed you over the past year.
    -Liloj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otie, check your email that you put in the Contact Me page.
    Liloj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, we really should all get together. How about next weekend? I'll email otie, and hopefully she will forward it to you, Liloj. Maybe we can even get Pohat and some other people on, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nights are joke contests on? I'm afraid I've forgotten :(

    -Chaosc

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were on Mondays but I doubt no one comes on and does them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Otie remember me? well im back, so see at seven eastern most nights.
    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shader I did the same thing with my necklace collection O_o forget that. anyways i found both my tootsville zap neckalces. I wear one every day. well, im gonna be back in tootsville ppls. Ill be on at seven eastern. does anyone remember who used to always say that? well im back.

    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Otiekinz, check this blog. Well im back.see you on at seven estern.

    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  12. Otie its my dashbot remember me from tootsville!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys i dont think we should just get back together for one night i think we should get tootsville back in business wwe could start doing our monday jokes contest on mondays again and all that stuff i remember when either superstar or toot fairy came on every night and we did something

    ReplyDelete
  14. i remember everyone from tootsville epecially otiekinz and all the famous toots

    ReplyDelete