Monday, July 25, 2011

Tootsville Scavenger Hunt #7 FINALLY FOUND!!!


I finally found the Harmony Glasses from the scavenger hunt riddle from two weeks ago! When I first announced the riddle, the item, for some reason, was glitched so nobody could get it. I apologize for not telling you that earlier....

Anyways, here's a new hint: Follow the basket! The rest of the riddle was just to fool us.... the keyword is BASKET!!


Now, to be honest, I'm not sure how the hint pertains to where the Harmony Glasses are, but I can tell you that you shouldn't take this hint too literal (which means....its not in Big Tree...).

Good luck!

Otiekinz

5 comments:

  1. WHAT?! Grr I can't believe this!!!!! You just had to find right after I left eh? Well congratz on finding it since it was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Gamed... Did you check other places when I left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did check other places but i gave up after searching all the rooms without items. Is it in a place with no item?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blogger account isnt working but just saying this is greenday hows tootsville going still boring??? i cant log in to toots anymore i log it and it just loads and loads well cya ~Greendayx0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's boring.... Tf is back, lol. That's weird. Did you try clearing your cache?

    ReplyDelete