Monday, July 25, 2011

Tootsville Toot Farm Equipment Cheats!

 Okay, I know this is WAYY late....

The thing is, not all of the Farm Equipment Pivitz are available to get when the pivit hunt came out so I thought I would wait, hoping the rest of the pivitz would come out soon....but they didn't, lol.

Anyways I only found four Farm Equipment Pivitz so far... Where I am standing in the pics is where you will find the pivit ( I am also wearing the pivit that you are looking for).


The first one is the Toot Farm Hoe Pivit which is in Toots Idol on the left bleacher.



The second Farm Equipment Pivit is in Toot Sweets. To get there, go to the Toot Square and follow the Toots Sweets sign. You can find the Toot Farm Hay Bale Pivit at the gum ball machine.



The third Farm Equipment Pivit is in Superworld (which is for members only). You can find the Toot Farm Scaretoot Pivit some where around the left construction barrier thing.



The last Farm Equipment Pivit I found is at  Moon Base T. You will find the Toot Farm Red Tractor Pivit in the area between the Science Lab and the rocket ship.

I hoped this helped, and please comment if you've found a Farm Equipment Pivit that I haven't posted already.... I will give you credit!

Oh, and btw, non-members can also get these pivitz (except the one in Superworld, of course) if you didn't know that already.

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment