Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Like Chicken...

Hey guys! I'm not sure how Pohatcong and Shader's party went back in April because I (being totally honest here) completely forgot about it... Anyways, I just wanted to let you know about Slugbug21's Tootsville party this week Friday (May 11) at Toots Square. It'd be awesome if you came!

By the way, how did Pohat and Shader's party go? Did anyone even come? It would be fun to have everyone back from Tootsville for a giant party, ya know?

Have a Tootastic day, peeps!

Otiekinz

4 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so stupid.... I forgot to post the time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok otie I forgot to come. I would like to reschudale the party for saturday the nighteenth at seven oclock eastern at toots square.could you make another post? I hope to see you guys there. could you ask pohat to see if any magic toots could come to my party? thanks!
    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi otie i dont know if you remember me i was dash on tootsville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Otie my party has been rescheduled to june 1st. please repost this.
    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete