Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Do you remember me? (Not otiekinz)

Hey guys. It's me. Shader! I'm mature now, Not really much "Brahs" with Pohatcong1. I'm on a mission. SAVE TOOTSVILLE.The other day I was cleaning my closet, and found all 8 toot plushies,My zap T-Shirt, and my Zap Necklace, So then I wondered how everyone was doing.
I'll name a few people I REALLY MISS! I miss: Otie,Med,Gamedlover,Shade,Jack,Louis,Tootfairy, and most of all: I MISS SUPERSTAR. Superstar was a great person. He was really nice to me and every other toot. He did Movie Night, Gave wishes, and was really fair. (Unlike cupid.) My dream since I started tootsville: I want to work for this game. and did my wish come true? Yeah. It did. I got a red colored chat bubble, powers, and was able to trap people. i trapped everyone except louis that night.It was pretty epic. So yeah. That's all i have to say.

Your friend....Wait this isnt a letter.. O.0
~Shader

4 comments:

  1. shader you dont miss me? awh

    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a minute i see who posted this.Koloway are you trying to make shader look bad. you are going to be afraid when i come back on. very afraid. i have trained my magic skills. they are unbeatable.

    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Puppet and Liloj. We were members on Tootsville for quite a while like 2 summers ago. Does anyone go on Tootsville anymore? We were just wondering because occasionally we check to see if anyone's active but we never see anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on but since no one ever is on i dont go on anymore wanna meet up tonight or tomorrow at seven eastern? well might see you.
    ~slugbug21

    ReplyDelete