Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tootsville Upgrades!!!

 It's finally here!!!!!! The V.I.T Lounge is here along with awesome new Tootsville upgrades!


Check out the Toot Square when you log in! The screen is WAYY bigger and it looks a little different!


Here is the amazing new V.I.T lounge! Tonight at 8 PM Est we will have a partay in here!!



As I have told you before in a past Tootsville post, Toot Burger and Toot Sweets are having their own worlds! Here is Toot Burger's room that's right next to the Toot Square. Follow the arrow that says "Food".



Here is toot Sweet's world that is also right next to Toot Square. Follow the arrow that says "Toot Sweets".


You will also find some pivitz scattered around these rooms that I showed you. By the way, the Pizza place and the shops in Toot Sweets room aren't open yet!

So how do you like the new upgrades?? I really like how Tootsville takes up the whole screen; it's a LOT bigger now!!

Otiekinz

1 comment:

  1. I like it but my computer is already extended and tootsville have to make a smaller size for me -xxdarkangelzxx

    ReplyDelete