Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Club Penguin Field Op!

Hey EPF penguins! A new Field Op is here at the island. If ya need help I'm your guide!

First log in to Club Penguin and click on your blinking Spy Phone. Click "Go There" and this will take you to the EPF Command Room. Click on the Field Ops screen and you will see this:


Our enemy has FINALLY stop distructing the EPF for now. G wants us to look for any new enemy signals. We have to search near the ocean....


Click "Accept Field Op" and click on your map and go to the Cove. Waddle over to the bottom right of your screen in the water where I am standing. Then your Spy Phone should start blinking green. Once your phone starts to blink, click on your Spy Phone again and complete the Field Op puzzle! After you complete your puzzle you will get your medal and members can get cool EPF gear!

Also, as I was logging in complete my Field Op, I saw this in my mail! Along with Tour Guides getting they're pay checks, it looks like EPF Agents get pay checks now too! It's about time!



Hope this helped you!

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment