Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reviewed By You

Hey guys! Last week Club Penguin wanted to know the most difficult problem you ever solved as an agent. Rosie906 said:



Well, I know this information is classified, but the hardest mission I ever solved was avalanche rescue. I was allowed to skip it though, so I moved onto the next one. Soon I was finished all the missions except that one! I decided to solve it once and for all. I went to the HQ, and solved the mission! It turned out it was easier than I thought! The trick is not to think too deeply. Be remarkable, be reliable, be ready! Good luck agents!

Yeah! I think that one was tricky too. But it was fun! Anyways Club Penguin saw many penguins on the island helping to build the new HQ for agents. So, this week CP wants to know what you and your freinds are doing to help. Let me know too!

Otiekinz

PS. I won't be posting for the rest of the week because I'm going on a trip. If I get the chance I might post. But I will be back Monday! If I miss anything big please let me know in the comments and I will give you credit. =0)

8 comments:

  1. EPF is now released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The epf came out the test is easy!!! ~Shader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otie thres a brand new sneak peak on the blog that you missed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Otie you missed the Movie Night pivit! It was the bowling pivit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otie you missed the EPF test and Herbrerts Revenge Released

    ReplyDelete
  6. Otie you missed posting about the sports catalog cheats and the soccer pitch is back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Otie i have to tell you something!
    Today i emialed louis and he said that there are going to be pets soon! So post on your blog that thres going to be pets soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the info Naftx, Shader, and Pandora!! But Naftx there are already pets in tootsville, lol! I hope he ment new pets.

    Otie

    ReplyDelete