Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed By You!

Last week Club Penguin wanted to know what your most looking forward to in the Medieval Party. Matthewmdm3 said:


This year, I an looking forward to the knight's quest the most! That was so fun last year. I remember participating in the quest, and at the end I got a surprise! I am also looking forward to the tree house and the dragon! I enjoy pretending to save the princess with my buddies! when we are done, we go to the "vault" fill of treasures and pretend to take them as a reward.

Sounds fun! Club Penguin says there will be many puzzles in the two quests. So, for this weeks Reviewed By You, Club Penguin wants to know the most challenging puzzle you ever solved in CP. If you have one, make sure to tell me too!

Don't forget to get today's Extootaganza pivit! I will post what happens!
Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment