Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm back!!

Hey guys! It's good to be back! Thanks to Pandora - Hearts, Naftx, and Shader for all your help on keeping me updated on what has been happening when I was gone! As you already know, on Club Penguin the EPF has come to CP! And THANK GOD its not a members - only thing. But the Elite Puffle is a members only thing. Speaking of EPF, did you enter your code that you got in the Herbert's Revenge game? If you didn't do it now!

Also, today we got a sneak peek from Billybob about the new things coming in June! Here is the sneak peek!



So what do you think? To me it looks like PARTIES and maybe some more things for agents! What do you think?

Once again thanks to Pandora - Hearts, Naftx, and Shader!
Otiekinz

2 comments:

  1. have u even noticed the new epf in cp u left out alot of new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know. I didn't post about it because you guys probably already knew about it before I came back. I just thought it would be a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete