Monday, May 3, 2010

Club Penguin Medieval Partay sneak peek!!

Hey guys! I know I haven't mentioned this but you probably already know that the annual Club Penguin Medieval Partay is coming this week! Check out the constrution already!


Yep! The partay will start this week Friday (May 7th) and will last to May 16th. Alot of penguins love this party because it has cool costumes, awesome decorations, and most of all the Quest!! Speaking of the quest, Billybob gave us a sneak peek to one of the quest's!! Thats right! i said quest's because there wouldn't be just one quest, there will be TWO quest's!!

This almost looks like a part of the Dojo Fire game, lol. I'm really excited for this party and I hope you are too! But I'm kinda sad that I'm not a member anymore ;0(

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment