Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This weeks Reviewed By You!!

Hiya! This weeks Reviewed By You is in! Last week Club Penguin wanted to know we are doing at home to help the environment. Jedi 2007 said:


I'm like an energy-saving machine, especially on Earth Day. I am the lead of a club my friends and I made up. We made up a plan to ask our teachers to unplug the electric pencil sharpener, and wrote a note on the board about Earth Day and reminding students to recycle. We even convinced to lunch workers to add two recycling bins for milk cartons and styrofoam trays. We even donate money to buy trees.

Wow! Good for you! Keep up the good work! For next weeks Reviewed By You, Club Penguin wants to know what CRAZY ideas you have for plants that we can plant in the garden! Do you have any wacky ideas? Tell me!


Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment