Monday, April 26, 2010

Joke Contest and pivit extootaganza update!

It's Monday! Woo Hoo!! Here are the Tootsville Monday Joke Contest results:

In a tie for third place...BDBDBDBDBDB...Soarkle and Radrocks!
A tie for second place...BDBDBDBDBDBDB... Iq and Jammer!!
And now... the winner of this weeks Joke Contest was...BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDB...Rockin Tootin!!!

Congratz and great job to everyone! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Now here is an update on the Pivit extootaganza! Last Saterday we got the Cupcake Toot pivit. What we did was ( I know I didn't mention this on my blog) we had a prom! Made by the one and only FlappyPerry! I wasn't there but I heard Shade came...but he was a non-vit!! Not so powerful anymore, huh Shade? Lol. Then on Sunday we got the Harmony Toot pivit! On that day Tootfairy came and played some games with us. Then today we got the Moo Toot Pivit. Obiously we had the Joke Contest to go with it! Check back for tomarrows pivit and be sure to be there to have some awesome fun!

Also tomarrow will be a rare pivit contest at 8PM Eastern! Then on Wednesday there will be a fashion show! Catch ya later!

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment