Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Things In Tootsville

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting in a couple days! Spending time with a friend.... Anyways since I was gone, I have missed alot of things! Especially in Tootsville! You probably already know all of what I'm about to tell you but TOO BAD! READ IT ANYWAY!!!

As you might have known there are some cool bean bags to buy at Toots Idol! Oh, btw can anyone tell me why bean bags are for sale at Toots Idol? Lol.


There are also a lot of wings to buy at the Enchanted Forest! And they are BEE-U-TI-FUL!!! The wings are awesome Tootsville! Thanks a lot!


Well thats the scoop that I've heard so far! Also, something that you might have not known... the battle is in 14 days! I'm SSOO glad I didn't miss it!

Theres nothing really new on Club Penguin except for the normal stuff. (Reviewed By You, New Field Op, etc.) I wasn't planning on posting that since you might already know about that, but if you want me to post it I will be more then happy to!

Thanks!
Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment