Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reviewed By You!

Last week Club Penguin wanted to know what challenges you would be facing on the Mountain Expedition. Dry Ice124 said:

I always love new things on Club Penguin. I also love exploring new things. I'm going to love the mountain exploration. I wish there would be challenges to face and solve for the event. Maybe like saving or helping other penguin on the mountain or exploring new parts and places of the mountain like a cave or tunnel! There's going to be a lot of exploration and adventure! I'm so excited!!

Wow! I hope your right! This week, Club Penguin wants to know what your favorite igloo to decorate is. Answer in a comment on CP's blog and get a chance to get your answer shown on the blog and win 10,000 coins!



Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment