Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reviewed By You and Tootsville heads-up!

The Reviewed By You is here! Last week CP wanted to know how you are celebrating the Penguin Play Awards. Yoshi96 said:

Me and my friends are throwing our very OWN Penguin Play awards right in my igloo! I've got the stage, some snacks, a backstage, the velvet ropes, and the red carpets all set up. We're celebrating before the Awards so that we know what to choose during the Awards. By the time that the Penguin Play Awards start, we'll already have our Plays chosen! ;)

Thats awesome! It sounds like Yoshi's igloo is really cool! This week CP wants to know one of the best parties you've ever created.

Now, switching gears to Tootsville. Tootsville commented on my blog post "Monday Joke Contest!!" and said that Mayor's Birthday is coming in April! He's giving a special surprise for non-members!! Thats right! Every toot that signs up (and if you already play tootsville) for Tootsville will get a FREE one month membership! If ya read the comment it sounds like alot of contests are coming up this month so stay tuned!

Otiekinz

6 comments:

  1. hey its me greendayx0 thanks for putting my blog!!!! i love my new vit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to Tootsville and I love it!!! I'm already atticted to it, I'm visting this blog everyday :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! If you need any help or have questions ill be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tootsville is having a FREE VIT Giveaway! Mayors birthday! Go to www.tootsville.com! It's epic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://tallystootsville.blogspot.com/

    Hey!! Check out my blog and channel on youtube! I am a huge Tootsville fan and have the inside scoop on things so follow my blog and watch my videos of me interviewing the MAYOR!!!

    xoxo
    Tally

    ReplyDelete