Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Igoo music and more ,'-B

Hey guys! The thursday newspaper is out! Also a couple new igloo music! Here are the new tunes:

Puffle Recue: Ice Flow
Anchovy Jazz (lol)
Recycle!

Cool! Which one do you like better? I think Anchovy Jazz might be really wierd, lol. Remember to vote on which play you like the best! The last day to vote will be March 28th and the play of the year will be at the stage at March 30th. Right after the Penguin Play awards will be the April fool's Partay! On that day I will give you the wacky cheats in both Club Penguin and Tootsville. Another cool thing in the newspaper is that the Cave entrance will remain open!

Remember the adventure tonight at eight thirty pm. Eastern with Louis in Tootsville! One think I forgot to post yesterday was a Katootal egg hunt will start in Tootsville by April 3rd. Once again I will post the cheats and give credit to those who will help me find them!

I will post about the adventure later tonight!
Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment