Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Clothing and Pivitz!!

Whats celebrating the Fourth of July without Uncle Sam Fourth of July Costumes and tootally popping (literally) pivits!? The costumes and pivitz are now out to buy! To buy a pivit go to the Mall and go to the Pivitz Store. Then click the Seasonal Icon and your here!


Look! Is that a FREE pivit I spy?? Why yes! I think it is! Wow, haven't seen a free pivit in the Mall in ages! Lol. You can also buy the Bottle Rockets too! I have to say the Bottle Rocket pivitz are one of my favorite pivitz! If you buy one I think you will know what I mean. :0)

Then, for members, go to the Fashion Store in the Mall. Then click the Holiday Icon. Now you can buy the Uncle Sam Costume!!



This is soo awesome!! I can't wait to see what the Big Fireworks Extravaganza is about. Happy shopping!!

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment