Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reviewed By You!!

Hey Penguins! Reviewed By You time!! Last week Club Penguin wanted to know what your favorite pin of all time was. Friitzee08 said:

I've collected alot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I perfer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!



We are lovin' the Stamps, right!? And it looks like we will have new stamps to earn that will launch in the future. Club Penguin is getting suggestions on what new Stamps we should add next to our yet-to-earn list. So this week Club Penguin wants to know what Stamps YOU would like to see add to Club Penguin! Tune in next week for an answer by a lucky penguin!

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment