Saturday, July 31, 2010

The New Tootsville!!!!


Check it out NNOOWW!!!!!! It's the moment we all been waiting for....Updates finally come to Tootsville!!! The picture you see above is the Log In page.

Logging into the Square you will see TONS of new and improved things! This might have cought your eye...
What do you think it is? Before the updates, Toot Travel was in it's place. I can't wait to find out what it is!!

I won't tell you too much on here because I want YOU to explore! But I will tell you that there are alot of really awesome new clothes, hats, dresses, and yes, EVEN COSTUMES!!! Check out the tootally rockin' costumes!


If you go to Toot Your Horn Auto Shop you will see that a new car is out! A Bella the Tootfairy car! The Customize Garage and the Toot Auto Shop isn't out yet...

Got any questions about the new Tootsville? Comment here and I will do my best to answer them!

Thank you Tootsville for all the awesomeness!!!! The updates are AMAZING!!

Otiekinz

4 comments:

  1. hey otie well i tried buying something and it said i did not have membership why wont it let us buy things its hapenning to like every toot in tootsville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's happening to me too. It must be a glitch or something. Hopefully Tootsville knows about it and they will fix it!

    Otiekinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. OTIE LOOK AT THE SOCCER FIELD! NOW THRES A REF THEIR!
    -NAFTX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I saw that! Pretty cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete