Friday, August 19, 2011

New Club Penguin System Defender Level: Track Herbert!


Herbert is attacking the EPF mainframe once again!! It's up to us to stop him from creating any destruction to the island! Click "Defend System" to play the level!


I'm surprised that it wasn't amazing hard, but it did take me a couple of tries at the very beginning.


After you've defeated Herbert, you will earn TWO medals!!

I also wanted to point out to you what Gary says during the game:

 
No wonder our party is at the Toughest Mountain! If you look back when I posted Happy77's sneak peak of the Great Snow Race, it looked like she was traveling up to the top of Toughest Mountain (or down I guess) so do you think we'll meet Herbert up there and battle it out??

Don't forget about Stamps! After you complete the level, you will get a Stamp!


Good luck on the new level!

Otiekinz

No comments:

Post a Comment