Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Tootsville Toot Board Meeting!

Hey guys! A new Toot Board meeting is announced! The meeting will be held this Sunday, September 4th in Tootsville at 8 PM Eastern time. New toot or old toot, please come! We could use your help if you have awesome ideas! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.

Keep in mind that Toot Board isn't specifically about Toot Troop and Shadow. This club is about Tootsville as whole - a virtual world. What are some things we can do to improve Tootsville as a virtual world? Like last time, if you aren't able to make it PLEASE comment your ideas below and I will be sure to mention them at the meeting or a to magic toot.

Lets put our trunks together and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, if your ideas contain visual representations you can email them to me at otiekinz_tootsandcp@aol.com! You can also send me other ideas but I prefer commenting them so everyone can see.

Otiekinz

3 comments:

  1. So why can't we do this on saturday again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...this is just what Fire told me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might make it idk if i will though ~Greeny day to the ZEROOO

    ReplyDelete