Friday, September 3, 2010

Pivit Hunt in Tootsville!!

Hey toots! A couple days ago new pivitz where hidden around Tootsville! I don't know for sure how many of them there are but I think I have them all to show you. Log in to Tootsville and go to Toot Square on your map. Your first pivit to find is circled in black above the entrance on Toots Mall. Here you will find the Green Leaf Earth pivit!


Next, walk over to Toot University and look to the left of the coconut tree. Circled in black, you will find your next pivit, the Rain Drop Pivit!

Next head on over to the Soccer Field right next door and walk to the far right of the stands. Next to the side stairs, you will find a Green Peace pivit!


To find the next pivit click on your map and go to Big Tree. On the side of the little hut behind the frog, you will see your next pivit, the Smudge Earth Pivit!


Click on your map and go to the Arcade for your next pivit. On the blue board, hanging under racing game, you will find the Earth pivit!


Your last pivit is located at Toot Castle on your map. Walk towards the bridge and you will enter a room with the tents. In between the red and white striped tent and the Zap tent is your last pivit.


If you find anymore pivitz that I didn't post tell me and I will give you credit!

Anyways, in other news, one of Shade's top minions, Smudge is messing up the Beach at Tootoona with his slime/oil/what ever you want to call it. Smudge is only a "bot" for now.


If you are in the Toot Troop I have heard that you can get a mop from Harmony. Where is Harmony you ask? Actually I'm not sure about that...Some people say that she is in the Enchanted Forest. Accourding to Waddle's Blog, if you clean up 100 patches of Smudges slime/oil/goo a secret door will open! How awesome is that!? I can't wait to get my mop!

Otiekinz

4 comments:

  1. In case any of you don't know what a bot is, its a toot thats programmed into Tootsville. For example, Rad in Toot Square is a bot. He isn't a real person sitting behind the computer, lol. Some bots talk like Rad and Smudge and others just wonder around. But I don't think Smudge is always a bot.....DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Otiekinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. were is the toot troup DNA??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach is in Big Tootoona on your Map. Walk under the volleyball sign.

    I don't know where the Toottroop DNA is. It moves every day around Tootsville to prevent the Shadows from getting it. I guess you have to look in every room in Tootsville every day.

    -Otiekinz

    ReplyDelete