Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tootsville Joke Contest!

Yesterday, as usual, we had a joke contest in Tootsville! Sorry for the delay but here are the winners and other awards!!

Cutest Joke: Megan and Julia

Most Original Joke: Moo

Best Dancer: Ronko

Now for the top 3 winners:

In third place.....BDBDBDBDBDBD...Viviana!
In second place...BDBDBDBDBDBDBDDB... Iq!!
And now... the winner of this weeks joke contest was...BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDB... me, Otiekinz!!!

Congratz to everyone! Everyone got 800 peanuts and a rare pivit! Come back next Monday for the results of next weeks joke contest!

By the way, Club Penguin: Game Day! is out in stores today!! Check out Mimo777's blog for an inside scoop on what the game really is!

Otiekinz


4 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only one who looks at this blog :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. No, your not the only one. Unless your the person who veiws my pages (on average)55 times a day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That person is me I visit bout 15 times on iPod and on wii 5 times and well computers 3 to 6 times on otie blog! Well maybe more than that every day.I'm waiting on new things and good blog (lol I waited three hours until u posted deh winners) I keep refreshing for a new thing on ur blog!

    ReplyDelete