Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review by you and a whole lot of partay's!

Hey! This weeks reviewed by you is out! Last weeks question was: What are you most excited about thats coming up this month? Here is what Lard Beak said:

What I'am most looking forward to? It's so hard to decide, with so much happening in Club Penguin! But I think I have to say, I can't wait for the puffle party! It was so fun last year, and it was great when the white puffle came out of the wild! My white puffle's called Sooty! I wonder if there are anymore puffle's yet to discover...

Wow!! I am soo with you on that! lol. For this week's question Club penguin wants to know the coolest adventure you have been on with your puffles!

Switching gears now to tootsville. Snowcone came yesterday to play boys vs. girls volleyball! Both sides were so good it was a tie, lol. Then he came back again at eleven eastern, and we helped him give some ideas about what we should do at the parade. So now it turns out that we are going to have THREE party's in ONE day!! So far there is the party on saterday at 5 pm eastern, then on sunday, 3pm, 8pm, AND 12am. eastern!! Wow thats alot of party's.

So get ready to partay this weekend for club penguin and tootsville!!
otiekinz

1 comment: