Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday Joke Contest!!

Hey guys! I didn't miss much while I was gone in Tootsville. But I did miss the joke contest. If you weren't there I have the results! (thanks Pandora-Hearts!)

In a tie for third place of this weeks joke contest was...BDBDBDBDBD... Pandora-Hearts and Jadas!
In a tie for second place...BDBDBDBDBDBD...Fluffyman and Naftx!!
And now...the winners for this weeks joke contest was...BDBDBDBDBDBDB...Greenday and Darkangels!!!

Congratz to everyone last night!! I hope it was fun, lol!

Also just a reminder...IT'S JUNE!! Do you know what that means? New, new, new, and MORE new things to come in Tootsville!! What are the new things to come in Tootsville you ask? Well, pretty much everything, lol. We will have new clothes, wallpapers for your house, avatars, stores, games, pets,and much, much more! Also new things that will be launching are Toot Auto, and Superworld! Also our tool bars will be upgraded and every toot in Tootsville will be a magic toot! All I know is being a magic toot means you will be able to trade pivits, clothes, and furniture with other toots!! But I'm sure there is more to it than that. We don't really know for sure when these things will come out in June but I know for sure that Superworld will launch sometime at the end of June. Make sure to play games and go to the wishing fountains to earn peanuts to buy all the awesome new stuff coming this month!

Otiekinz

1 comment:

  1. June sounds so sweet for Tootsville!
    I hope Club Penguin would do the same.

    ReplyDelete